UNIGEM is a new platform under development by m-hospitality. UNIGEM aspires to foster a new paradigm in the travel sector by expanding and automating the operations of local ecosystems in hospitality and tourism. UNIGEM will engineer unparalleled guest engagement and loyalty by (1) dynamically matching hotel and destination offerings with individual guests’ distinct and real-time needs, and by (2) co-creating & co-shapingunique individualised guest experiences fuelling individualization revolution in the hospitality industry A Feasibility Study for UNIGEM was funded by EU under the SME instrument Phase 1 and explored the business potential of UNIGEM, analyzing in depth stakeholders needs, market and market potential, competition, technological feasibility of UNIGEM, relevant patents and financial viability.
The outcomes of the study included:
- A validation of the UNIGEM business case based on expressed stakeholders (Hotels, TSPs, guests/travelers) needs, market analysis, competition analysis and financial viability,
- A validation of the UNIGEM technical approach and architecture, taking into consideration the latest state-of-the-art technology and trends,
- A market prioritization plan based on market analysis
- An IPR strategy
- A technology innovation roadmap
- A commercialization and communication plan